Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm Bearlake ready!

Options
  • 14-05-2007 6:08pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭

:D i got my Gigabyte P35-DQ6 on Friday...did a total fresh build from scratch, everything got a good scrubbing and clean. Installed and running like a dream.

I've already hit 444FSB with the F4 bios, the heatpipes on this board are huge...but the 65nm Bearlake chip seems to run pretty cool anyways, i guess it's just a sales thing with all these fancy heatpipes.

Now i'm just waiting for 45nm Quad core and maybe another bump to the X38 on release :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

Cool but the X38 all I think brings to the table is dual x16 PCI-e slots though I think it extremely unlikely there are whispers that the recent NV/Intel deal might see SLI support & X38 would be perfect candidate but it's still pure speculation.

Advertisement