Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New TNA Heavyweight Title

• 14-05-2007 7:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭

Now that TNA are no longer allowed to use the NWA Heavyweight Championship, I was wondering what your thoughts are on what the brand new TNA Heavyweight Championship should look like?

Should TNA go with a design similar to WCW's big gold belt? Should it resemble some of the past WWE belts? Would it be best to keep it pretty similar to the NWA belt? Or should they maybe go down the gimmick route along the lines of John Cena's spinner belt?

I must say I never liked the NWA title's design. My all time favourite WWE belt was the belt which came after the 'Winged Eagle' belt - the 'Big Eagle' belt:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:WWF_big_eagle_belt.jpg

I hope it ends up being something similar to that. What kind of design would you like for the belt?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭b0bsquish

for me the Winged Eagle belt was THE belt to have, it would be nice to see something like that, but it will have to be something wacky like the x division belt (ugliest belt ever)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

The Undisputed WWE title was the best WW championship belt ever made..PERIOD!

As for the TNA title, I think they need something simple and elegant. Like the attitude era belt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

b0bsquish wrote:
    for me the Winged Eagle belt was THE belt to have, it would be nice to see something like that, but it will have to be something wacky like the x division belt (ugliest belt ever)

The 88-98 one yeah, that other thing they used up til 2002 was ugly as hell!
    VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Wwfbelt.jpg

WWF_big_eagle_belt.jpg

WWEchampbelt.jpg

theyre the 3 best wwe belts ever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

krudler wrote:

theyre the 3 best wwe belts ever

I dont know. I seem to remember loving Austins custom one but I cant remember what it looks like

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Double C

Bubs101 wrote:
    I dont know. I seem to remember loving Austins custom one but I cant remember what it looks like

Yep it was pretty cool alright.

SCSABELT.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭rizzla

Here's the new belts....

TNAtitle.jpg

xtitle.jpg

tagtitle.jpg

I really like the World title, the others are okay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

I like the tag titles, can't really see the World or X-division, but liking what i've seen so far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bob the Seducer

Two more shots of the HW gold:

tnawhc1.jpg

and a bigger version of the earlier image...

tnawhc2.jpg

Advertisement