Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lab puppy

Options
  • 14-05-2007 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭

HI ALL

Just wondering if anyone can help im looking to get a lab pup but I can find any breeders near by. I’m living in Wicklow so south co Dublin or any were in Wicklow would be great. I have gone to the kennel club and Lab club but all there breeders are on the west coast and I don’t really want to go to the buy and sell because I heard some bad stories.

Please don’t post about rescue dogs I’m not willing to get one as I have a young girl at home and don’t want to bring home a dog that I don’t know what life they have had sorry

Thanks you in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭wexford12

I can understand why you dont want a rescue dog "but im sure it wont go down well" lol.I would ring the kennel club of ireland ask for the person who runs the Lab dog section.Buying a dog out of an add in a paper can be ok but there is a risk a lot are only in it for the money.There is a web site that will give names and numbers for the chairperson of each section of the Kennel club of ireland for all breeds of dogs,Labrador Retriever Club of Ireland
    Mrs. A. Hancock
    48 Shelbourne Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4.
    (01-6685244)

I hope they dont mind me posting that its on www.ikc.ie web site for all to see anyway.

Hope that helps and best of luck
    PS make sure you see the hip score of both mum and dad

Advertisement