Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Windows Media Player 11 - Samsung D900

• 14-05-2007 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hey guys,

i have a samsung d900 phone and a laptop with windows player 11. how do i transfer the music i have downloaded to the wmp as it doesnt let me?:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

I could be wrong but as far as I can tell you don't use WMP.

You can upload MP3's onto the phone through it's own sync software PC Link you may need to install the USB driver as well.

Alternatively the phone has a MicroSD slot right ? then just copy your music onto that in Explorer and plug it into the phone that might do it. You will probably need an MicroSD reader for your computer.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭kheb

Thanks for that.
    i have the software from the phone installed but when i go into it it tells me i dont have any music saved. However, when i go into my folder directly, my saved music is there. any ideas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

I don't have the phone or software so my ability to help any further isn't that great.

I just did another bit of checking and Samsung have other software called PC Studio for the D900 that looks more music oriented give that a try instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭kheb

thanks again but i have tried that also.

Advertisement