Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eternal Sonata

• 14-05-2007 9:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭

Just played the demo and it's beautiful. Haven't given it my full attention but I really like the graphical style. I'm praying that this gets a European release.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

Yeah I finished playing it myself seems like a nice game. Got it of the Japanese Market place for those that are wondering and its fully in English

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

I've been talking about this to anybody who'll listen for the last year! Set up a japanese accound yesterday the second I saw it on Majornelson. I was willing to play it in Japanese but got a lovely surprise this morning when I played it in full english as Stokolan said.

It has the best colour palette I've ever seen in a game and if the US release isn't region free and we don't get it, I'll buy a cheap us core system to play it. I think it's amazing. Also vyse... from Skies of Arcadia??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭Vyse

Also vyse... from Skies of Arcadia??

Who else:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

I wonder if the full game will have multiple language options. I know a mate downloaded and played it on his Japanese console and it was in Japanese.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

That was me. I downloaded it on my jap console and the whole thing was in Japanese. Then switched the hdd to my eu console and it was in English

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Vyse wrote:
    Who else:D

Nice. I wanted "Silver Eclipse", Ramirez S. Move, as my gamertag, although that wasn't even first choice, this is a bastardisation!

Skies was criminally underplayed, those who've played it love it though!!!

Back on topic, I played this twice again last night and this morning before coming to work! Gotta gettit!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Can't wait for this game! Could ye tell me how to get the demo?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭Karmafaerie

Asmodean wrote:
    Can't wait for this game! Could ye tell me how to get the demo?

Set up a silver xbox live account, and give your residence as Japan.
    This will enable you to access the Japanese Market Place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭FranchisePlayer

Skies was criminally underplayed, those who've played it love it though!!!
    So true man even though I was only around 10 when I played and finished it it was a crime that nobody in my school knew about it I loved the way you used to discover things and your compass goes crazy:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

I just played through the demo, it's really nice! I honestly don't see why it wouldn't get a European release, it's on nearly as off the wall as I thought it'd be. The battle system is great and the whole musical aspect has me intrigued.

• Advertisement
Advertisement