Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New 3 TV channels

• 14-05-2007 9:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭

I see 3 have added RTE shows to the range today.
    You can now watch The Late Late Show, Hanging with Hector, Showhouses, Show me the Money and Househunters on your phone.
    Anyone know what new channels they are planning?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

wow thats interesting I stop checking because Xpose didnt interest me
    hopefully they will get more stuff from sky instead of rte
    im not in a 3G area at the moment so could you tell me the costs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭WhatsGoingOn

1huge1 wrote:
    wow thats interesting I stop checking because Xpose didnt interest me
    hopefully they will get more stuff from sky instead of rte
    im not in a 3G area at the moment so could you tell me the costs?

Its 50c for 24 hour access to the RTE programs. They also have programs from Aarrman Animations such as Creature Comforts, Wallace and Gromit etc. They are also 50c for 24 hour access.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

Yeah, I noticed it yesterday evening and bought it right away. Totally worth it. The other channels weren't appealing enough for me to try them out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

The shows you mentioned don't interest me much but hopefully it's a sign of an expanding range :)

sorry is it 50c for every programme for 24hrs or 50c for 24hrs access to all rte's programmes?

either way thats not bad at all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I bought access to the Aardman productions channel for the Wallace and Gromit show but found that it was a heavily edited version lasting shy of 2 minutes...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,213 ✭✭✭culabula

I can't get it to work for me at all -they have my 50c though :-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Tony_ire

Nickelodeon and Paramount Comedy shows are on the way soon.

When they say shows though, do they only mean highlights of shows because that's all I seem to be able to watch...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,342 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

culabula wrote:

Same as that for me - Realplayer justs wants to save the link instead of playing it. I used to be able to watch old craggy face Dunphy but I can't get him neither. And I can't find my SE610i to ring up and complain with.

Have you got MSN messenger working?

• Advertisement

Same as that for me - Realplayer justs wants to save the link instead of playing it. I used to be able to watch old craggy face Dunphy but I can't get him neither. And I can't find my SE610i to ring up and complain with.

Have you got MSN messenger working?

Correct! I now have about 5 copies of that file stored on the phone.

Messenger? On what? I have it working on my 6630 (mega-buggy) and SE610 but they won't let me have it for N95 or E61. So I just use fring.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭Terrontress

1huge1 wrote:
    sorry is it 50c for every programme for 24hrs or 50c for 24hrs access to all rte's programmes?

either way thats not bad at all

It says "Price relates to 24 hour unlimited access for the channel and all programmes".

Not bad really.

It says "Price relates to 24 hour unlimited access for the channel and all programmes".

Not bad really.

But it only appears to allow access to the 5 programmes listed -not real-time access to RTÉ One. Is this correct?

^^ ya checked it out today not real time access
    something like what vodafone was offering a few months back (not sure if there still doint it)
    the price is very reasonable I didnt actually try the channels as of yet but I had a look around but from what it says its not real time.

Ill have a go on friday but im sure by then someone else will have answered your question

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

i really want mobile TV but the selection here is crap and the things still in its infancy. untill i can watch heroes or lost on it without losing the sig i'll pass.

i mean for gods sake who wants to watch the late late show on their mobile :confused: average audience of that shows doesnt even have a mobile :D

still if they get decent content i'd be up for it and 50c a day is well worth it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,342 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

culabula wrote:

Looking online it appears that the firmware upgrade of the N95 has broken the ability to stream Three video content. Several people in the UK have reported the same problem. Pity as even the Late Late show would pass the time on the bus.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 587 ✭✭✭richieg

is this content only available on billpay or can you get it on PAYG. If so how much does it cost?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

I'm on PAYG 3pay and you can get it, it's still 50 cent.

You get about 3 hours of stuff (and it is the entire programmes) for 24 hours.

It hasn't been updated since it was introduced so it is probably updated weekly.

I think that Xpose thing is updated more regularly.

Vodafone have the exclusive agreement with Sky though, which is unfortunate for those who are waiting for some big shows to come onboard.

Once they add some more shows and channels I'll probably subscribe.

Advertisement