Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

house of the dead and the likes?

• 14-05-2007 10:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭

hi im looking at getting a gun for the xbox and house of the dead or something similar.im aware of house of the dead 3 on xbox but is there anything like it there on the xbox 360??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

No, there are no Xbox 360 lightgun games (a lightgun designed for Xbox wouldn't work on 360 anyway).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭j2u

What??????????.why i cant believe this ,i have to say im not happy about this at all does anyone know of this changing anytime soon.?? i want house of the dead damn it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

If you buy an Xbox 1 controller, it won't work on a 360, that's normal (different connections). As far as announcing 360 lightgun games go, I imagine they haven't because they generally don't sell very well I think. Who knows. Doesn't mean there won't be any. For all we know they might someday release a lightgun, I'd say the Xbox Live Arcade would be a good place to release some lightgun games.

Check out the Wii though, it'd be more likely to have lightgun games (considering the controller). Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles is out this year and is a bit House of the Dead-esque.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭j2u

i probaly should have mentioned that i only have an xbox 360 about 2 weeks.so u know the way playstation 1 games playon a ps2 well do xbox games play on the xbox 360?what was bill gates thinking.damn him,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

j2u wrote:
    i probaly should have mentioned that i only have an xbox 360 about 2 weeks.so u know the way playstation 1 games playon a ps2 well do xbox games play on the xbox 360?what was bill gates thinking.damn him,

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/backwardcompatibilitygameslist.htm

Not all games are compatible. Those ones are, andthe list is updated from time to time. 360 needs to download a software patch for each original title.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Linku

I'm sure a lot of Xbox 360 owners are using their consoles with LCD HDTVs too, which are not compatible with light guns.

Advertisement