Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Username change request!

Options
  • 14-05-2007 10:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭

Donno if I'm posting this is the right forum, so please feel free to direct it in the right direction.

Anyway, this is for the attention of the Admin. Thing is, I was wondering if I could have my user name changed. Memphis is gone a bit old to be honest. I took it from the movie Gone in 60 seconds (Nic Cage played Memphis Raines). Bad I know, but at the time of registering it seemed like a good idea.

Anyhow, I wondered if ye guys would be so kind as to allow me change (assuming it can be done) my username to BlackDragon, which is now my more frequently used online name (on other sites)... plus it has a much better ring to it, we'll all agree.

Thanking ye in advance,
    Memphis
    aka BlackDragon

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

There's a user with that name already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Ah Fe[k. Someone stole my new name! Not to worry!

Advertisement