Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UTV Clicksilver ...ULTRA SLOW

Options
  • 15-05-2007 12:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Is anyone else experiencing this? Since Thursday night my 3mb connection has gone down to 100kbps regardless of when I'm on. It's been that slow for 5 days. Tech support (as usual) were no help.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

oprez13 wrote:
    Is anyone else experiencing this? Since Thursday night my 3mb connection has gone down to 100kbps regardless of when I'm on. It's been that slow for 5 days. Tech support (as usual) were no help.

Did you try posting in the utv support group? Usually the best way to get some attention also a good way to find out if other users are having similar problems.

utv support on news.utvinternet.com in any newsreader usually outlook express.

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭Simon201

Nope not here in D7- 1.68mbps download speed on Clicksilver 2mb line

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

here in Swords it's been the same - and since the weekend it's been dropping like crazy, on Dial-up now cause the DSL isn't connecting at all.....very odd.......thought I'd check here before the newsgroup - on my way there now -it's so frustrating.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 oprez13

The newsgroup offered no further insight :( Was on to UTV TS again today and they're sending someone around from Eircom to check my line. I won't hold my breath that that's the issue.

Advertisement