Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harolds Cross to Deans Grange

Options
  • 15-05-2007 8:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 16,764 ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me the best bus route for Harolds Cross to Deans Grange? We found a great house but now one of the lads who was moving in says it would be too far to get to work (deans grange). Whats the best route for him?

thanks,
    Trilla

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,764 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Sorry forgot to mention that he''ll be willing to take 2 buses if needed and he'll be wanting to get into work for 8:30

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭Pansy Potter

The most obvious one that comes to mind, that doesn't involve going into town is getting the 16/16A to Rathfarnham, and then picking up the 75 which goes to Dun Laoghaire via Deansgrange. Don't think the 75 service is that great though.

Check here: http://www.dublinbus.ie/your_journey/viewer.asp?placeName=Deansgrange&SelectedRoute=75

• Registered Users Posts: 16,764 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

thanks, maybe that will do. Its been a nightmare cas we found a house and bagged it...then one the lads (who didnt view it) found out it was too far. Daft.ie put the circle in the wrong area on the map, a good 25 mins away and we all went a viewed thinking he was okay with it!

Disaster!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

off the top of my head i would say walk down leinster road to rathmines and go to beechwood luas from the turn at spar (i think), get the luas to sandyford and walk down past the depot and turn left and keep walking until you are down at the n11 and get a 46a from there to deans grange.
    the 75 is a terrible bus, you can be left waiting for well over an hour for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭BendiBus

18 to Appian Way/Leeson St and 46A outbound?

• Advertisement
Advertisement