Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Meteor MMS "Status Unreognised" , Nokia 6230i

• 15-05-2007 11:08am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭

Normally no problem, but thought I would experiment a bit and put in an old O2 prepay sim, got the O2 MMS settings, sent a few pics. All no problem.

Now since I've put back the Meteor SIM all I get is the above
    Status Unrecognised

Anybody know something here?

🧐IMHO, God wants us all to ENJOY many,many ice-creams , 🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

dohouch wrote:
    Normally no problem, but thought I would experiment a bit and put in an old O2 prepay sim, got the O2 MMS settings, sent a few pics. All no problem.

Now since I've put back the Meteor SIM all I get is the above

Anybody know something here?
    did you change back to the meteor settings when you put the sim back in your phone? that's the only thing i can think of. try getting the meteor settings sent from the website again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭dohouch

Did all of the above, had the Meteor settings resent. I still have the O2 settings on the phone, though of course not selected. Fone is unlocked O2 bill-pay. Maybe will hve to delete O2 settings, thugh should not be necessary, really!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

no it shouldn't be but sometimes the handiest thing is to delete all the settings on the phone and start fresh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭dohouch

Working again now.I did remove the O2 settings from phone but it didn't work straight after that. Don't know now because some for which I got status unrecognised are now at their destination. By the way also got off an email with attach, though "mail1.eircom.net". I'm on meteor.

I have MMS coming in that were sent 18 hours ago !!!!

New Edit::: I have MMS coming in that were sent 22 hours ago !!!!

:o Edit again 17thMay07 @ 12.38pm Maybe my fault, had turned on delivery reports for MMS, so if anybody turns it on, on Meteor, maybe that is the normal :eek: MMS delivery report for MMS's to email addresses

Advertisement