Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Realistic transfer targets?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭Robxxx7

Hatch99 wrote:
    seems like the lad petrov is a bit of a crock !!

Long time Spurs target Martin Petrov has once again been troubled with a knee injury and tests performed have revealed cartilage damage to the right knee.

Martin Jol has been keen to bring the Bulgarian to White Hart Lane to fill his troublesome left- hand side position but may now be put off by Petrov's ongoing injury problems.

Petrov said, "It will be difficult to play in such a condition, I still feel the pain,"

He palyed again at the weekend for 80 minutes ... so maybe he's not as injured as we think ... hopefully not ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

How bout Royston Drenthe looked quality in u21 final,left sided with skill and flair,unfortunately i think chelsea are interested.Good player though.Come on MJ use your dutch contacts.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Looks quality, I would love him at Spurs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Spider_Baby!

Appareantly Spurs have offered a contract to Cristian Vieri, hes on a free transfer. Anybody think he'd be better than Bent?

Advertisement