Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season ticket renewals

Options
  • 15-05-2007 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭

If you have a ST or know of someone who has one, and have yet to receive your renewal notice, get on the phone to the ticket office and they can take your renewal there and then.

Otherwise you can get your client reference number off them and renew yourself on the club site. Renewals before close of business tomorrow get an extra 5 loyalty points.

NOTE:

Once you have renewed log on to the One Hotspur section of the site to check your loyalty point balance. A lot of people (including myself) have noticed points missing, so get a screen grab or print out of you LP history from Seatbooker to back your claim up.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

I did it at the match on Sunday - but nothing yet in the post.
    Loyalty points - some chance!!:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Thanks for the heads up Ronan.
    Got on to them yesterday.
    All a bit messy as I'm looking to move and get the 5 bonus loyalty pts.
    They're looking into it - fingers crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

Renewed at ground on Sunday - closing date is Friday week.
    Must check bonus points - none yet.
    Andrew

Advertisement