Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music Aaargh!!!

Options
  • 15-05-2007 11:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭

I've had so many misfortunes with this year's music course but as I was sitting down to study the most wonderful piece composed by Gerald Barry *yes you sensed sarcasm* - my CD decided it had enough of hearing him and skipped half the piece and refuses to play it through.

Does anyone know where I can get a Gerald Barry CD of his piece in such short notice?
    Classmates aren't going to do it for me. Not a hope in hell, and my music teacher doesn't even possess a copy of it, dear love him.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 eimear89

Why won't your classmates copy it for you? Are they that mean?! God, I've done nothing for music. I'm hoping to get it studied in the two days I have free for the exam. I like Tchaikovsky but that Gerald Barry piece is just awful. How anyone could consider it music, I've no idea. I don't know where you'll be able to get the cd unfortunately. My teacher ordered them from some place.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Marshy

I have a CD with all the set works on it. I got it in Opus II. I'd say there's similar ones available in any good music shops around the country. It seems like a pretty standard one.

Advertisement