Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some Help Here.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Tails142 wrote:
    ah I love internet anonymity
    What does being anonymous have to do with anything? If I was bothered trying to get you kicked out of college, outside of when a situation arises where it will result in you getting caught red handed, even if I reported you in this thread to the college authorities, nothing would be done. You could be traced, you're not anonymous. It's just too much effort to do for the college.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Binomate wrote:
    It's just too much effort to do for the college.

its DIT, ie. Do It Tomorrow....its too much effort

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

I can tell you Binomate, if you put up your hand and ratted out some of the people in my class, you'd be missing quite a number of teeth.

Max_Damage wrote:
    I can tell you Binomate, if you put up your hand and ratted out some of the people in my class, you'd be missing quite a number of teeth.
    I'd very much doubt it, but even if I'd get the shit kicked out of me, at least I'd still be in college. :)

Binomate wrote:
    I'd very much doubt it,

You haven't met some of the 'contents' of our class! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35 memet

Max_Damage wrote:

all phds to be i bet ? :rolleyes:

Max_Damage wrote:
    I don't care, I'd still doubt it.

memet wrote:
    all phds to be i bet ? :rolleyes:

Indeed!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭Sundy

Binomate wrote:
    If I saw someone like you cheating in an exam, I'd have my hand up in an instant and you'd be out the door. I wouldn't report you because I care that you're cheating, but because, as trivial doing something like that is to me, you getting kicked out of college and knowing that happened as a result of something I did to you, would provide me with countless seconds of giggling. :)

Doin' it for teh lulz.

Man this is college not primary school..

You fail all you want in college, dont forget you only get four attempts!

Sundy wrote:
    Man this is college not primary school..

You fail all you want in college, dont forget you only get four attempts!
    Yep, four honest attempts. Do you know what the word 'honest' means? By the way, I like how you use the "this is college not primary school" excuse to justify cheating. It brings out the intelligence in you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭Sundy

Binomate wrote:
    Yep, four honest attempts. Do you know what the word 'honest' means? By the way, I like how you use the "this is college not primary school" excuse to justify cheating. It brings out the intelligence in you.

No that isnt an excuse for cheating it refers to your 'id tell on you and giggle lots' statement.
    Anyway i dont cheat to pass my exams if im goin to cheat its goin to be to get those extra few marks so i get a good grade.

Sundy wrote:
    No that isnt an excuse for cheating it refers to your 'id tell on you and giggle lots' statement.
    Anyway i dont cheat to pass my exams if im goin to cheat its goin to be to get those extra few marks so i get a good grade.
    This post says more about you than anything I've read so far. You're intelligent enough to risk getting kicked out of college just for a few extra marks, which have little or no value to you since apparently you'd have passed anyway. Logically there is no reason to do this, since the only value this has to anyone is the knowlege to you that you got a high score. But since at the same time you know you cheated, you can't take credit for that. Well done, you've risked your future for absolutly nothing. Sounds very intelligent.

You may be right, my sense of humor may be quite childish. I really don't know what it is that's so funny to me about seeing your life go down the toilet at the rasie of my hand, but it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

nothing positive can come from leaving this thread open... so i'll shut the door on this epic chapter in DIT history.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement