Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kimmage people can't read: PDs

Options
  • 15-05-2007 1:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭

Nor can Drimnagh or Crumlin or Tallaght people, apparently, or anyone who lives in Dublin South Central.

Across the Kenilworth crossroads in the more literate area of Dublin South-East, everyone got free copies of How the PDs Changed Ireland, Stephen Collins' book on the party.

But no sign of the party giving them away to SouthCentralites, poor illiterate creatures as they are.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

luckat wrote:
    Nor can Drimnagh or Crumlin or Tallaght people, apparently, or anyone who lives in Dublin South Central.

Across the Kenilworth crossroads in the more literate area of Dublin South-East, everyone got free copies of How the PDs Changed Ireland, Stephen Collins' book on the party.

But no sign of the party giving them away to SouthCentralites, poor illiterate creatures as they are.

I have no idea what youre talking about but since there in no PD candidate in Tallaght/Dublin South West I dont see why they would give out literature

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

lol pwned :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭luckat

South Central, dear, South Central.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

luckat wrote:
    South Central, dear, South Central.
    You also mentioned Tallaght which is in Dublin South West

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭luckat

Very sorry. Tallaght people no doubt *can* read, and would therefore get free copies of the PD book if there were a PD candidate were standing there.

Soothed now?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Senator

I've a copy of that book. I stuck the picture of Mary Harney on the mantelpiece to keep the children away from the fire.

Advertisement