Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bertie Vs Enda

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭Sonderval

I wonder if the fact that Ahern is from Dublin is having an effect

When push comes to shove a lot of Dubs will vote for one of their own. When was the last time we had a rural taoiseach- Albert Reynolds I think and he didnt last long

I'm not saying whether this is a right or wrong way to vote, just that that urban/rural thing could be havin an effect

Possible, but I really detest wasting votes on this criteria. People should have enough cop on not to vote for Billy-down-the-road, unless he is the best person for the job.

With regards Enda Kenny, the man has laid out a noose to hang himself with - the whole contract pledge. Frankly, I have had enough of FF/PD's and am willing to give Kenny a shot. If he fails to deliver, he will find a great many people will bring up this contract and that will be the end of him.

Advertisement