Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Griffith Manuals - Going rate?

• 15-05-2007 4:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭

Was gonna keep them in case they come in handy at a later date but a few people looking to buy them off me..anyone know what the going rate is for 2005/2006 Griffith Manuals are?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭kronsington

ya im in the same boat, have some for 2005/2006 and some 2006/07,

i think about 60/70 per manual is quite fair

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Diddlina

Does anyone have any of the recommended books for sale? (not the manuals) Do i need these I've already signed up for GCD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭ladylorenzo

If you're going to Griffith, you will have access to their library along with your own set of manuals so I personally wouldnt go buying the books aswell..unless you have the money of course!!The manuals are great as they are specifically collated with the FE1s in mind. You should, of course, use the core texts aswell but as I said, you'll be able to get these in the Griffith library. Good luck! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

are the manuals posted out to you or do u get them when u arrive at the first lecture etc? posted off for GCD on monday but havent heard anything yet. i'm v impatient during finals!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭ladylorenzo

i did the distance learning course so the manuals were sent out to me....pretty promptly too!Cant remember if i was late applying though.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 Diddlina

Font22 wrote:
    are the manuals posted out to you or do u get them when u arrive at the first lecture etc? posted off for GCD on monday but havent heard anything yet. i'm v impatient during finals!!!

least i'm not the only one who left it until the last minute to apply :D I rang them up a few weeks ago and i think that you go out for a introduction day or something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

i didnt think i was late. i rang back in march and they told me once i had applied before the end of may that was plenty of time!i hope there isnt an introduction day cause i have finals up until the 2nd of june and i intend on being fairly merry until the 5th of june when it starts and dont want to ruin that run of fun!

Advertisement