Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Target Ranges in Leinster

Options
  • 15-05-2007 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi, I'm just getting back into the sport after been away for some years. I'm looking for shooting ranges where I can do so me target shooting and possibly clay shooting. I'm in the Naas area so if you know of any ranges nearby I would appreciate the details.

Regards,
    Jemser33

Comments

Dublin Rifle Club - .22 Rifle and Pistol Target Club [Wicklow Mountains]

Hilltop - Shotgun and pistol?? [Wicklow Mountains]

Rathdrum - (mostly) .22 Target Rifle [Rathdrum, Wicklow]

Courtlough - Clays and target rifle [North Co. Dublin]

Fassaroe - Clays and target rifle [Fassaroe, ...]

There are people from most of the clubs on these boards so I'm sure they can point you in the right direction

• Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭Rosahane

Hilltop - between Newtownmountkennedy and Roundwood - have a 50 meter smallbore rifle range, indoor pistol and an extensive clay pigeon layout including full sporting, compact sporting and DTL layouts.

They can provide guns and are very hospitable!

Have a look here www.pcquad.com

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Jemser33

iainnash wrote:
    Dublin Rifle Club - .22 Rifle and Pistol Target Club [Wicklow Mountains]

Hilltop - Shotgun and pistol?? [Wicklow Mountains]

Rathdrum - (mostly) .22 Target Rifle [Rathdrum, Wicklow]

Courtlough - Clays and target rifle [North Co. Dublin]

Fassaroe - Clays and target rifle [Fassaroe, ...]

There are people from most of the clubs on these boards so I'm sure they can point you in the right direction

Thanks for this info, Would anybody have contact details for these clubs, or perhaps some club members could post the contact details of their club.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

Rathdrum: www.rathdrumrpc.org

Fassaroe does not exist any more. Its now East Coast: www.ecssc.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Bananaman

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

rrpc wrote:
    Fassaroe does not exist any more. Its now East Coast: www.ecssc.ie
    I thought ecssc.ie was a different group - isn't http://www.eastcoastshootingclub.com the East Coast target shooting lot?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

Sparks wrote:
    I thought ecssc.ie was a different group - isn't http://www.eastcoastshootingclub.com the East Coast target shooting lot?

You are correct, Mark. The former Fassaroe Shooting Club is now East Coast Shooting Club in Roundwood.

The East Coast Shooting and Sports Club (ECSSC) is a completely different group based in Arklow I believe?

Best,
    Preusse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

Sorry about that, clicked the wrong link in my favourites. It's a bit confusing having two clubs with nearly the same name.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Jemser33

Are any of the guys from Brittas or the Tallaght ranges on here,if so can you post some contact details.

Regards.:)

Advertisement