Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House Cleaner Recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭audreyp

Could you PM her details to me too?

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭schmel22

audreyp wrote: »
    Could you PM her details to me too?

Thanks!

Could I have her details tooo!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 bambio

Anna is amazing. she comes to us every week, she will do ironing too, she again is 12 euro an hour but we give her a little more too!! cant recommend her enough, :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Kingcathal

Hi, I am looking for a recommended cleaner to start with us immediately for 4 hours per week in Charlesland...can you send me Anna's number

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Decks79

Hi, could someone please PM me Anna's number? Cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭schmel22

PLUUUEEESE send me Annas number - I need help :D

thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 24 kernaw

Hi everyone,

Iv just recently moved to Charlesland and am looking for some house cleaning work, ironing etc if anybody is still looking please pm me

Thanks
    Alison

Could you please PM me Anna's number?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 katie.

Hi there , just warning any1 who might make the mistake of getting the company dxxxx pxxxxxs in the cork area .
    I had the disaster of getting them last week after seeing a fantastic add on the net for them . I rang the office to book them for a total overhaul of the house . i've had a lot of back surgery and am waiting for more so the house has got on top of me a little.
    The girl told me that they would send two cleaners for 8 hrs which would cost €200 , working out at €25 an hr. I agreed to this and was told that everything would be done for this . When they arrived they told me that they were there for 4 hrs not 8 . they said that the 8 hrs was actually 4 hrs each so that makes it €50 an hr .
    I live in a two bed cottage so the house is quite small . when the 4 hrs were up 1/2 the kitchen was done and the bathroom and 1 small utility room . The sitting room the bedrooms the porch and the conservatory were'nt even touched I was told they did'nt "have time " . So they expected €50 an hr ....€200 to clean 2 1/2 rooms !!! did any1 else have the misfortune to meet these con artists ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 jason2010

Could you please PM me Anna's number?
    If anyone has Annas number, would you mind PMing it to me.
    Thanks in advance

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭veggie newbie

Can someone pls PM her number? House in bad need of a good clean! Thanks in advance. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 twittwoo

I use a girl to get my ironing done, Its a pet hate of mine. She picks the ironing up and drops it back for only €20 per black refuse bag I put everything in it (bed sheets, shirts etc) it normally takes 48hours but sometimes i get it back in 24hrs if shes not too busy. Just thought it might be of some use to you. I can pm you her details if you want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lauto

I am a single mummy who works full time and I am in dire need of a cleaner who can help with ironing too!:o

If you know of anyone willing to work in Eden Gate for a few hours a week please get in touch.

Warm regards,

L

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 117 ✭✭Two Boys

I have a great Cleaner, in Charlesland, €40 for 3 hours or however long to properly clean a 3 bed. PM me if you want her number.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 groovy 09

Looking for a cleaner in Charlesland can someone PM me Anna's number or anyone else they recommend. Thanks.

Can someone please send me Anna's number? We are looking for a cleaner. For a couple of hours a week and then maybe a bigger clean once a month!

Our current cleaner is not able to do big cleans anymore so looking for someone new!

Thanks in advance!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 gryca

Hi everyone,
    I am looking for some cleaning job. I live in Charlesland, please send me PM if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 beaconballs

I am also looking for an honest hard working cleaner for 2/3 hours per week, to do an 'all over' clean and ironing too. Please PM me any recommendations and contacts please?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 femme

hi,
    I'm looking for some cleaning job, I live in Charlesland, working full time but can do that after work or on saturday morning- if somebody will be interested send PM please:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

HI - sorry I meant to post after Anna first came a few weeks ago

She is absolutely fantastic! How on earth she gets the house so clean in only 2 or 3 hours is beyond me. She is very honest too, we just tell her to let us know how long she was here and to use her own initiative on whether to stay on an extra half our or so if she's in the middle of something. We got her as we agreed with our landlord (who is selling the house) that we'd keep the house in tip top condition but I have to say we'll definitely be using her when we move.

Funny enough, I was fitting a kitchen in Bray this week and Anna walked in, she cleans their house too. The couple who own the house also said she's a godsend.

I really cant recommend her highly enough.

Can you PM me anna's number?

Thanks,

Kerry:D

• Advertisement

Can anyobody PM me annas number????

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Christina B

Hi All,

Can someone please PM me Anna's number or if anyone has any other recommendations???

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1 JKG

Is Anna still cleaning? If so could someone pm me her number please!

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭hamstervision

JKG wrote: »
    Is Anna still cleaning? If so could someone pm me her number please!

Likewise, or PM me with other recommendations please.

Anyone got a cleaner recommendation? Looking for someone to do a few hours every week!

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Merrilady

Me too Please :-)

DETAILS REMOVED - PM Cocker 5 if you want his reccomendation.

Thanks very much but at 17 an hour it's a bit pricey for me and I prefer to use my own products anyway! Thanks though hopefully something will come up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 746 ✭✭✭calfmuscle

Anyone got a cleaner recommendation? Looking for someone to do a few hours every week!
    Yup Laura, She does a few local businesses, dog sitting and private homes. Pm for details!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,095 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Hi guys

I have removed numbers from this thread. Please send numbers by pm.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Advertisement