Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House Cleaner Recommendations?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭d-don

nickhx wrote: »
    Looking for a cleaner for our house in the Blacklion Area of Greystones for a couple of hours every two weeks. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks!

Hi there ,
    Will pm you a recommendation ...

• Registered Users Posts: 4 asapril

Hi
    I was wondering could anyone recommend a cleaner in the Charlesland area?
    Looking for someone weekly as I have pregnancy complications and no cleaning for the next 5 months!!!
    Thanks.

asapril wrote: »
    Hi
    I was wondering could anyone recommend a cleaner in the Charlesland area?
    Looking for someone weekly as I have pregnancy complications and no cleaning for the next 5 months!!!
    Thanks.

Hey I know a great girl and does another house in charlesland and kilcoole will pm you ...

Hi
    Just wondering can anyone else recommend a good cleaner for a house in charlesland? Thanks for the recommendation d-don but she has a full time job so is not available anymore.
    Thanks!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 befriend1

Hi
    Just wondering can anyone else recommend a good cleaner for a house in charlesland? Thanks for the recommendation d-don but she has a full time job so is not available anymore.
    Thanks!!!

Did you have any luck Aspril? I live in Bray and would love to get someone in for a couple of hours a week. It's just basic kitchen, bathroom, sitting room, and hovering. What is the going rate between €12-€15?

Thanks

• Advertisement

befriend1 wrote: »
    Did you have any luck Aspril? I live in Bray and would love to get someone in for a couple of hours a week. It's just basic kitchen, bathroom, sitting room, and hovering. What is the going rate between €12-€15?

Thanks

Hi befriend1. I'm afraid I'm still on the hunt!! I'm looking for the same as you so fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭veggie newbie

Hi befriend1. I'm afraid I'm still on the hunt!! I'm looking for the same as you so fingers crossed.

hi befriend1 & asapril, did either of you get sorted for cleaner in Bray? Looking for a good cleaner for 2-3 hrs every 2 weeks between €12 - €15, preferably someone who sees what needs to be done rather than us telling them what to do.

hi befriend1 & asapril, did either of you get sorted for cleaner in Bray? Looking for a good cleaner for 2-3 hrs every 2 weeks between €12 - €15, preferably someone who sees what needs to be done rather than us telling them what to do.

Hi! PM sent!!

Pm sent !

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Alimon

hi there I too am looking for a cleaner in greystones so any recommendation would be gret, thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 TomJo

Hi there,

I was hoping someone could recommend a good cleaner for a two bed townhouse in Charlesland.

I've tried the agency cleaners before but find them too expensive and unreliable. Ideally, a cleaner with her own jobs would be great.

If anyone could has any suggestions or recommendations, I'd be very grateful ;-)

Many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Sasso

Suggestion.

Bang out a flyer note on the computer, copy 100 and simply do a leaflet drop to the neighbourhood and await response. I'm sure somone in your locality uses one.

Plus you can speak to the householder and ask their opinion etc and get the recommendation from them, discuss hourly rate etc.

A cleaner would love to have another client adjacent an existing client, onvenient to all.

All in all I think word of mouth is better than agencies, keep it local etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Opus_One

We are also looking for a good, reliable cleaner in the Greystones/Charlesland area.

Lots of posts here on Boards from 4/5 years ago with recommendations, but just wondering if anyone has any more current recommendations?

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Opus_One

Hi d-don, Asapril - please could you send me the details of your recommendations? Thanks!

Opus_One wrote: »
    Hi d-don, Asapril - please could you send me the details of your recommendations? Thanks!

Hey no probs will email you now

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭kaykay27

d-don wrote: »
    Hey no probs will email you now

Hi all

Could I also get the name and number of your cleaner - spring clean definitely needed

Thank you!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 anonmc

Hi could someone please pm me the details. Thanks a million

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Emma A

My cleaner looking for more hours can highly recommend her. Pm me for more details

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Mauricew

I know this thread is slightly old but can anyone recommend a cleaner for a couple of hours a week in bray to do cleaning and ironing?

I'd rather pay someone directly than use a cleaning service.

Also for ironing if they do it for the same hourly rate and not charge per item or per kg.

used to have a great cleaner but moved out of Dublin to Bray, she would do surface clean and ironing each visit then pick something different like oven or fridge to do every few weeks. would like someone similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭veggie newbie

Emma A wrote: »
    My cleaner looking for more hours can highly recommend her pm me for details

Thanks

A bit of a long shot.... But is your cleaner still looking for more hours? We need a cleaner for 2 or 3 hours every fortnight if she's available?
    Thanks.

• Advertisement

A bit of a long shot.... But is your cleaner still looking for more hours? We need a cleaner for 2 or 3 hours every fortnight if she's available?
    Thanks.

There's I a girl Keyla who does cleaning work in the Greystones bray area and I use her to to do cleaning after the jobs I do in clients houses , she is brilliant and reliable . Pm me if you want her number
    ðŸ‘

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Spongebopp

I am looking for someone to do 3 hours midweek morning, I need someone who knows what they are doing and has cleaned before, Can you please pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭grudgehugger

Resurrecting this thread to see if it can help me find someone to do general cleaning work at my house.

Would be 2-3 hours once a week, weekday, references needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭ballyargus

Resurrecting this thread to see if it can help me find someone to do general cleaning work at my house.

A girl does our apartment every two weeks. She's excellent. PM if you want details

• Registered Users Posts: 25 kmfrob

Hi people,

Does anybody know of a reliable cleaner in and around North Dublin? Please PM me or drop a line on here if you know of anybody who might be interested.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭robvam

Looking for a decent and trustworthy cleaner to do some cleaning in my parents house in Delgany. Does anyone have any good recommendations? 
    Ideally someone that is speedy and knows how to clean properly :)
    Thanks, Rob

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭dawanda

I am looking for a cleaner in Charlesland (bi-weekly). Do you know of anyone? Please PM me. Many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭Spipov

resurrecting the thread a bit.

any recommendations for a cleaning person, either weekly or two weekly for delgany/kilcoole area?

Advertisement