Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Metalocalypse

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

Watched them all a month or two ago.Absolutely brilliant! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

watched them ages ago. fantastic stuff altogether... great animation and music :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

it's great where you can watch a cartoon aimed at you where you get the in jokes.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Dimmu Burger :D

Absolutely love it. The music is great. Looking forward to their album.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Yeah, their album will be godly (I hope!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

I love it. It's pure gold from beginning to end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

I think I've watched Dethwater over ten times by now and it's still awesome. Mermaid-er is just one of those classic Cannibal Corpse style riffs that makes the whole episode worth it :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

I think I've watched Dethwater over ten times by now and it's still awesome. Mermaid-er is just one of those classic Cannibal Corpse style riffs that makes the whole episode worth it :D

No! Not in the ocean, inside the ocean!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,950 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

fantastic show. some of the jokes are just brilliant.
    NA "I think we all know what we have to do here. Build a space helicopter"
    <pause>
    Pickle "..no thats impossible"

love all the random references too, like the grocery store named "Finntroll's"

Swisgar has to be one of my favourites, like so many friends, he just cant stop picking at the guitar.

They're releasing a DVD i think, as well as the new album.

Advertisement