Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Triail - where does it come up on the paper?

Options
  • 15-05-2007 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭

We're doing this in school but looking through the papers I can't see where it comes up, except maybe Ceist 1 (B), but we were told not to do that question?

Thanks,
    ish.

Higher by the way.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

Oo
    Did you not do a mock?

Féach Ceist 2, rogha (d) Drámaí - mar shampla bliain 2005.

Looking at the paper, I suppose there is other ways of doing it?(Like paper 2 in english with Macbeth)
    Anyways the way above is how I'm doing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭insafehands

Ahh, nice one. Didn't do paper two in the mocks, but still shouldv'e seen that.

Any idea of the range of questions they could ask?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Hypocrisy..religion in the society..influence of minor characters on the plot..etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭Selphie

I hope it's one of those influence questions. A ceist on Mailí or Bean Uí Chathasaigh'd be so graet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Paper 2, Irish!

:p sorry

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

pfft. An Triail.

Scothscéalta ftw.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

Also you wouldnt be doing it if you werent doing higher. Those lucky OL people! Questions could also be on techniques or conflict of some kind. I think one year it was about the conflict within Maire !

Advertisement