Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hilario up front for FA Cup Final!?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭Im_No_Superman

Ah thats nothing I hear we are playing O'Shea in goal! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

My heart bleeds for him, it really does.

Only being able to play Makelele-Lampard-Joe Cole in midfield must be such a tough life to live.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,080 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

hehe would love to see that, would be hilario-ous! Ba dum tish, thanks folks im here all week!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

~Rebel~ wrote:
    hehe would love to see that, would be hilario-ous! Ba dum tish, thanks folks im here all week!

bah ya beat me to it

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

hah, class! Let's not get cocky, losing to them in this state would be baaaaaaad ¬_¬

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Why doesn't he play Mrs Shevchenko instead? From what Pigheads seen of her, she looks fantastic up front.
    http://www.pierretristam.com/Images/uk6.jpg

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Mourinho being a drama queen? Well I never.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,139 ✭✭✭flanzer

Yet another sign that José is loosing his marbles! Would someone please call the men in white coats?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭growler

apparently he's been taking all the free kicks in training at chelsea and is showing a lot of promise of front, worth a shot anyway, SWP in goal would be a nice idea also.

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭gucci

in what has been directed to me in the past "goalies are goalies because they cant play football"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

This is Jose's fault for not blooding any youth in his first team squad for the past 3 seasons he has being at Chelsea.

Surely there is a 18 or 19 year old good enough for the odd game? It seems that if you're not an international player on 50G's or more a week then you aren't worth your place in Jose's mind.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Scott Sinclair would be more likely to start

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Deflection

Advertisement