Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solicitor Recommendation Wanted - Waterford City

• 15-05-2007 7:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi,

Can anyone please recommend a solicitor from the Waterford city. Experience with and willing to take on a Class A, personal possession summons.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,740 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Moved from Legal Discussion. I think this thread's more appropriate here.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I dont know the name of the firm but Pat Newell is one. He works across from the Fire Service in Waterford.. sorry I cant be of more help :\

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 A.N. Other

Sully wrote:
    I dont know the name of the firm but Pat Newell is one. He works across from the Fire Service in Waterford.. sorry I cant be of more help :\

Thanks Sully for the speedy reply.
    I've emailed these guys...stil awaiting a reply!

Does anyone have any other recommendations? (in case I need a backup)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

You could try Gus Cullen & Sons - they have been in some high profile cases. Im not to sure if they serve Waterford, but try them maybe?

Advertisement