Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meyer Sound Seminar Anyone?

Options
  • 15-05-2007 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭

Anybody else attending this seminar this week. Im finding it really interesting. Very intensive and confusing though (a lot of physics). Looking forward to the FOH mixing lecture on Thursday.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

Did you attend? Any use???

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭QuadLeo

I was there all week. It was brilliant. A lot more difficult than I expected. Too much physics and numbers, but interesting all the same. Buford Jones gave a lecture on FOH mixing one of the days. He has worked with everyone, Pink Floyd, Led Zepplin, David Bowie and loads more. It was the best lecture i have attended.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

Good to hear. I was registered to go but change me mind at the last minute. They mentioned laptops and scientific calculators so I guessed there woulda been a lot of maths involved.
    Must go next time though...

Advertisement