Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ds3p rev 3.3????

Options
  • 15-05-2007 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭

Has anyone bought a ds3p from dabs.ie if so is it rev3.3 i was askin them and they cant confirm if it is or isnt. I could buy off OCUK to be sure but it's E25 more expensive. Any where else i can get it at roughly same price as dabs?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

maby komplett.ie?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭extra-ordinary_

• Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭DanGerMus

komplett nope and extra thats the ds3 not the ds3p bit of a difference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭hopeful

I'd be a tad worried buying from them... the board they show is not a DS3P and the description of features is way wrong for a DS3P Rev 3.3

The DABS.ie DS3P specs are for the Rev2.0 (the FSB max is 1066 on the Rev 2.0 and 1333 on the Rev 3.3)

Overclockers is the only place I could find it TBH.

they're not trying to sell it as a ds3p though. it says it's a ds3 with no P.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Inspector Gadget

I'm not sure exactly if this helps at all, but I bought a DS3 (no "P") from Komplett about a fortnight ago and that was _definitely_ a rev. 3.3 board (can provide photos of box/board if you like). Chances are that a boxshifter with the throughput that dabs have don't have any 2.0 boards left?

Gadget

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭hopeful

they're not trying to sell it as a ds3p though. it says it's a ds3 with no P.
    My bad....just as the OP was looking for a 'P' version I assumed that was what was linked to.

Well gadget that helps a little bit seeing as all the rev3.3 came out around the same time. So i think i might just chance dabs for it so. They said there stock was recent and i think gigabyte have been shippin rev3.3 since January. If its wrong i can always just RMA it dabs pick it up from you for free. OCUK E25 premium a bit much isnt it?

Advertisement