Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exams sans student card

Options
  • 15-05-2007 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,130 ✭✭✭

I'm just after realising my student card has gone missing. Last seen today in a music exam I had in the Arts Block. I'm assuming I left it on the desk but if I took it with me and never put it back in my wallet and dropped it somewhere what are my options?

Got another exam in the RDS tomorrow at 2. If my card isn't in the music department will I be able to go to admin and get a new one straight away?

4 years in UCD, what a great time to lose my student card for the first time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,447 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

You don't really have to have your student card with you. as long as you can tell them your name and student number you should be fine. Few people in my exam today had none with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,416 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

bring another form of id and there'll be no problems at all

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Yup. I've accidentally forgotten it a couple of times - leaving it in my wallet in my on-campus room when I walked to exams from UCD itself - but your name, student number and exam number will be enough. Bring any other photo ID just to be on the safe side.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I forgot my card last year (left it in my pencil case in preparation for the exams, then decided I only needed a few pens, and left it at home. Totally with it all the time = me!). They looked me up on the system and gave me a post it with my details on it. No hassle, but they did have to actually look up the information themselves, for some reason - I assume incase you let someone else do your exam for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,053 ✭✭✭BKtje

i didnt have my student card at all for the winter exams.

I brought other id in with me and they just made me sign some thing. Once they didnt even ask me for alternative id just made me sign the form.

• Advertisement
Advertisement