Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So.......A/B grade personal responses to poetry.....whose got 'em?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Personal response to Frost anyone????Summer exam 2mz:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭sternn

Selphie wrote:
    *blushes*
    Can anyone tell me how to create a link from the Kavanagh page on the zulunotes so's I can put up my essay??
    I just have no idea how to do it.

I have put up a link to a kavanagh essay now. All you do is click on http://www.zulunotes.com/wiki/index.php?title=Essay_1&action=edit
    or go to the kavanagh section and go down to sample essays and click essay 1. then type!!

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭failsafe

If you're editing the Kavanagh page (login, click edit at the top) if you wrap anything in xxxxx it becomes a link once you save it.

Try call it something like A personal response to Kavanagh as opposed to Essay 1 as just like wikipedia all articles are independant (as in they're not catagorised like: zulunotes.com/english/poetry.... etc.) So for example an "essay 1" under Kavanagh would conflict with an "essay 1" under plath.

Advertisement