Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dance classes

Options
  • 15-05-2007 11:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭

I know there have been a few topics on this before but my request is a little different. I want to go to a dance class in galway city but dont know where there is any. I dont want a set class like salse, tap, ballet etc. I'd rather a dance class where the instructor teaches you different styles every week. I went to something like this in performance school a few years ago but i'm too old for there now. even if any knows a choreographer who gives personal classes. thanks for the help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭wet-paint

Ooh, this sounds interesting, I'd like info on it too. Do you mean that you'd get a light flavouring on each style every night, without getting into detail on any one style? If that's all you're looking for, you should be able to just show up at any dedicated dance class, and try one or two lessons, and then move on to another one. Would that do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Natallia

Cacio,i think i could be the girl you are looking for. I am a trained dancer in different styles, choreographer as well as an aerobics instructor. I can give lessons if you are interested.You can send me private message for more info or any questions.Thanks

Advertisement