Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Collage Posters

Options
  • 16-05-2007 1:34am
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey all,

Im in the process of putting together a Large collage poster (51cm x 76cm) and wanted to know if anybody had any tips? I picked the template "Contemporary" from a site recommended by someone on Boards before - photobox.ie. Its basicaly a Irregular layout with 18 images max and has a mix of landscape, portrait and square images.

Basicaly, its being done as a birthday present for my girlfriend (as request of friends) - and iv photos of her being a kid (young kid tho) and of the last few months.. Thats all I was able to get my hands on so far. Should that be enough, or should I try get more of when she was younger?

Iv never put one of these together before, is there a certain way they should be done?

Any help appreciated. Hoping im in the right area :)

Cheers..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

I think it'd be alot more personal if you han made it like stuck the photos down onto an A2 card and maybe wrote things around the pictures or something. Get all her friends to write different things. I think that'd be so much nicer.

Advertisement