Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asperger's Syndrome

Options
  • 16-05-2007 1:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Anyone know much about Asperger's Syndrome or have it?

I have a new site set up, and would be happy to give anyone the address if they are interested. The site is very similar to alot of other Asperger's sites, except for the exception of it being Irish.

Well let me know!

If you need to know more about Asperger's Syndrome I would be happy to help, there is also alot of excellent information on the Internet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

there was a good thread on it in the psychology forum a while back you might be interested in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 WiiFallenAngel

snorlax wrote:
    there was a good thread on it in the psychology forum a while back you might be interested in?

Thanks Snorlax, I will have a look.:)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,427 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

I'd be interested in seeing this new site.:)

Advertisement