Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mourinho Arrested!!

• 16-05-2007 9:19am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭

Mourinho has been arrested after he refused to let police take his pet dog. more to follow
    !!
    Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho was arrested and cautioned after arguing with police about his dog, according to reports.

Newspaper reports claim police went to his London home to help put the dog into quarantine, fearing it had been taken abroad and back without jabs.

Scotland Yard confirmed the dog was to be seized under the Animal Health Act of 1981 and Rabies Order Act of 1974.

"A man was arrested on suspicion of obstructing police. He was later cautioned," said a police spokesman.

Mourinho, 44, was attending Chelsea's player-of-the-year awards when he was called to his home, the Sun newspaper reports.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/6660485.stm

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

Is he in the dog house?
    Maybe they should throw Jose in the pound too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Is he in the dog house?
    :eek:

It certainly is a dog's life being a Premiership manager.

*removes coat from coatstand, and joins Rollo on the way out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,659 ✭✭✭The Rooster

Is he in the dog house?
    Maybe they should throw Jose in the pound too.
    According to 5Live this morning, the dog escaped!

According to the police:
    He was growling, yapping and foaming at the mouth. We were in genuine fear we would be bitten. But we didnt see the dog.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

I always thought that Jose fella was barking mad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,592 ✭✭✭patmac

LOL you can just imagine the conversation between Jose and the police, Jose: 'who grassed me up was it Wenger, Benitez or ferguson?'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Nice to see a human side to the man who hasn't lost a home game in 5 years of managment! I thought he was some kind of soccer machine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,080 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

they lost at home in the League Cup last year to charlton didnt they?

probably a league record or something. It is some unbelievable record tho!

Nice to see a bit of humanity from the guy alright.

Just heard his comments on the radio, asking the paparazzi to leave his kids alone, saying its not fair that they get followed to school by cameras. came out with a cracker
    " you have me all the time, more or less, so enjoy me, and leave my kids alone"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

So did John Terrier or Dogba back him up?

oh dear :(

kdjac

Advertisement