Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Buying a 360 this weekend!

• 16-05-2007 9:22am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,647 CMod ✭✭✭✭

OK, im going to have to give the 360 back this weekend and im hooked so Im going to buy my own this weekend. Which shops are offering the best value at the moment?

In terms of games, im only really into playing online so as it stands i would be quite happy with rainbow6 vegas and call of duty 3 to keep me goin for the mo!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

I think the smyth and Xtravision deals are the best available. Premium console, 3 games and a play & charge kit for €400. Can't remember what games they are though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

The Xtravision deal includes Gears Of War, PGR 3 and Crackdown.
    In addition you get about €30 or rental vouchers.
    If you go to the right store, they only have the PES6 Premium pack - so you'll get this too if you're lucky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭anto1208

Most places will give you a deal on console and 3 games for 400 , have a look around to get the games that would suit you best . Xtravision have PES6 for 20euro because its so bad they cant give it away .

Rainbow 6 , and ghost recon 1 & 2 are top top games ( i like the fact you are nt fighting aliens and there are no end of level bosses realisim is what they have gone for .)

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Moussdog

I don't know if your after a premium (recommended) or not but if your strapped and aren't playing live Harvey Norman are selling the 360 Core + 1 game for €269.

You could buy the hard disk at a later stage.....like when you get a job ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Kanney

I got the Xtravision bundle, worked out great, got COD for free aswell with it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement