Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Me in 2000ad

Options
  • 16-05-2007 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

Hey chums!
    Let me show off for a change and plug my run in 2000ad, new one out today and then the third in full colour next week.WHAMMO!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

Hey chums!
    Let me show off for a change and plug my run in 2000ad, new one out today and then the third in full colour next week.WHAMMO!

Bob you talentless hack will you give over pushing your silly little drawings..................ha you know I'm only kidding, damn you and your talent.

Congrats you've made me pick up my first issue of 2000AD in nearly 8 years :p

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Yeah, picked this up as well. Funny thing is, everything else in the issue (including the Sinister & Dexter story, which I usually enjoy) just reminded me why I stopped being arsed with 2000AD. But I'll be picking it up as long as they're publishing your stuff :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Yeah been picking it up lately. good work sir spunk

Saw it earlier today and all I can say is well done. Have'nt bought 2000AD in years, and never believed that I would again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

picked it up today, nice work!
    good other stuff wise as well.......might start getting regularly again......

• Advertisement
Advertisement