Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

State of roads - who to complain to

Options
  • 16-05-2007 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭

Folks,

Can anyone supply me with the phone number and/or the e-mail address of the person to whom I should address complaints regarding Dublin roads?

I came across a particularly lethal pothole on Church Street, near the junction with North Brunswick Street...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭lady_marmalade

There's a general election coming up, so write to your TDs! I've done this and got a positive response so far.

I think if there are particularly bad potholes, the Corpo might be an idea?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭Ghost Rider

Thanks, but there is actually a person right now in Dublin City Council whose job it is to respond to these things. I just need his/her contact details.
    There's a general election coming up, so write to your TDs! I've done this and got a positive response so far.

I think if there are particularly bad potholes, the Corpo might be an idea?

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭robfitz

Thanks, but there is actually a person right now in Dublin City Council whose job it is to respond to these things. I just need his/her contact details.

Is this what your looking for Cycle/Bus Lanes Maintenance -Contact Details?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭Ghost Rider

Exactly. Thanks, Rob.
    robfitz wrote:
    Is this what your looking for Cycle/Bus Lanes Maintenance -Contact Details?

Advertisement