Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

MG Rover sticker

Options
  • 16-05-2007 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭

Want to get a big MG sticker for my mate (not for me!) Anybody any ideas where I would get one? One that covers the back window completely? Once again I reiterate, this is NOT for me! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

fletch wrote:
    Want to get a big MG sticker for my mate (not for me!) Anybody any ideas where I would get one? One that covers the back window completely? Once again I reiterate, this is NOT for me! :D
    Tell your mate you have no idea. He'll thank you when he's older.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

http://www.visionfx.ie/signs-graphics

They can make one up for you but bring down an image for them to scan. The thing is though you'll really need the car there to apply it as its done in layers.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

MG X-Power

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

If anything, I'd be removing the badges!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

is it to remind him what he's driving ? if so i find the badge on the bonnet and the boot help me remember.:D

tell me he doesnt want it to look like this :graphics_cc_punto1large.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

rough calculation:

1.2 FIRE 8 Valve engine: 60bhp
    Flames along side 25bhp

Total 85bhp.

Not bad for 150 quid.

Advertisement