Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What stress?

Options
  • 16-05-2007 4:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭

I dont see how people can be stressed by lc. Im not thinking im some cool guy who doesnt give a crap but theres so much bigger things to confront.
    My advice is that if you are worrying it means that your going to do at least all right in the lc, so calm down

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Yeah actually, I'm not too stressed about it all. then again, doing a lot more work now than I thought I'd ever do, so have some reason to be getting more confident coming closer to the exams.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Haven't a Clue

I know there's a lot of options if you do make a balls of the leaving, but repeating isn't one of them for me. I'm only stressed that I'll get enough points for a course I'd even have a reasonable interest in...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,469 ✭✭✭✭cson

I dont see how people can be stressed by lc. Im not thinking im some cool guy who doesnt give a crap but theres so much bigger things to confront.
    My advice is that if you are worrying it means that your going to do at least all right in the lc, so calm down

Yeah, what stress? You can do the leaving like 4 or 5 times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Nehpets

This thread is stupid..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

Nehpets wrote:
    This thread is stupid..

QFT.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

meh, I'd say I'll get a bit nervous but tbh the next few years of my life will involve exams, why freak out over these ones?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭Steve01

Rozabeez wrote:
    meh, I'd say I'll get a bit nervous but tbh the next few years of my life will involve exams, why freak out over these ones?

Because they determine which exams you'll be doing perhaps?
    Nah your right, there's no point getting worked up about them. Even though I am looking for very high points come August... *starts to worry*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭whassupp2

The only time I felt stressed doin the leaving cert was whn most people were finished and I had to wait to do constructio and tech drawing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

I agree with both the OP and nehpets.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭elefant

I kinda wish i was a bit stressed... then maybe i'd do something

Damn football manager keeps distracting me!!

I really should've done crap on purpose in the jc so expectations would be lower..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Enemy Of Fate

* Agrees with Nehpets and ZorbaTehZ *

• Registered Users Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

the second you do your first english paper you'll wonder what the feck was i stressing about, then the leaving cert becomes just like any summer exams except you are actually doing them in summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Fremen

What you should really be stressing about is...

Super-aids

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Captain Smiggy

Yeah,spoonful of that up your ass'll kill you in three years

I'd like to be more stressed, but i'm pretty sure i'm doing enough, that and the idea of not having to go to school anymore is like some kind of delicious delerious crack

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭Andrewf20

I did the leaving in 1998, and there is little point in saying dont worry because people will worry it they are that way inclined. Ultimetly its the personal expection for doing well baring in mind all the hard work that has gone into the study.

I was a nervous reck back then and nothing helped me despite being pretty well prepared.

Advertisement