Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

LCD TV/Monitor

• 16-05-2007 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I've been considering getting an LCD TV recently that I could also use as a monitor and I'm looking for some advice.

The idea is that I'd have it in my room for watching tv and films and then be able to switch it over to my computer monitor when needs be. Is there any problems this could cause or anything I should watch out for in general? The desktop it would be connected to is now being used as a server but I'd start watch movies on it too in this kind of setup.

I was looking on Komplett and this one caught my eye. This is definitely about as much as I'd be willing to pay. Size should be alright too as I'm not looking for my own private cinema.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

Should be fine as that's more of a proper monitor & TV whereas most LCD HDTV's which also work as monitors are more TV's then monitors so there are little things to watch out for.

Advertisement