Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fianna Fail and Property

Options
  • 16-05-2007 4:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 899 ✭✭✭

I noticed something over recent weeks that got me thinking. Wherever I go, I see Fianna Fail posters and boards inside empty premises either 'to let' or 'for sale'. I've seen them on scaffolding in building sites too.

My question is this,

Is the Fianna Fail election machine just good at what they do, noticed this as a way to get more advertising space and started phoning landlords/estate agents and property companies?

Or is is a sign of an unhealthy relationship between Fianna Fail and property developers and owners?

I will keep an eye out for the same type of thing from other parties, but I haven't seen any yet..

Any thoughts??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

That's always the way with property owners, they can hang any poster they want and most of them do so they can get help with planning permision of the local TD when there elected.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

Seems to be a lot of FF posters on rented dwellings and development land in my area of Dublin too. Bertie is best friends with the Bailly Brothers who are big FF donors and have been convicted of tax dodging etc. Dodgy corrupt party.

Advertisement