Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Facelift Corolla Verso on the way

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

This is perhaps the most exciting thread ever?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭G Luxel

Just looking at Toyota.jp and they dont make this verso over there. There are still building the previous version called the Spacio. Lots of them on the road as Japanese imports recently but not this one.

toyota_spacio_1.jpg

As one thread already said, when it comes to facelifts, only an anorak could spot the difference. There was also a facelift on the 2004 Corolla saloon for Asia but it never arrived here...:(

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Reports say they're already working on the Auris Verso (below)

arton9442.jpg
    200x150_Toyota_Auris_Verso_2.jpg
    200x150_Toyota_Auris_Verso_3.jpg
    not quite sure how accurate this is, as this looks to be identical to the existing model, apart from different tail lights and small details.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

colm_mcm wrote:
    Reports say they're already working on the Auris Verso (below)

arton9442.jpg
    not quite sure how accurate this is, as this looks to be identical to the existing model, apart from different tail lights and small details.
    I hate the whole Corolla/Auris thing...

which bit of it do you hate most? Did you go mad when the Avensis replaced the Carina, or when the Yaris was launched, I know lots of people who did.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

my missus loves her Corolla Verso....even said if she won the lotto tonight she wouldn't sell it

Full stop...women love them.

I even like to drive it at the weekends some times. Its great for the long journeys, very comfortable and practical. Nuff said. Its a very good family car for a small family of 4 or 5.

I'd be a fan of the Verso too! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

No it's just why ruin it for what's already great. Like volkswagen, i could see a point in gettin away from the bora, but the corolla was the corolla, and should always of been. I saw bring back the twin cam:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I reckon to get the "young" buyers, a new name is a good idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

colm_mcm wrote:
    I reckon to get the "young" buyers, a new name is a good idea.

In fairness the Auris is not radically different enough from the car it replaced to justify a new name imo. They should have went the whole nine yards if they want to attract younger buyers. The Auris just looks like an evolution of the previous Corolla hatchback to me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement