Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What is a rom 11 rom11 x1 Card

• 16-05-2007 8:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭

Hi all i was looking on ebay at sky cards and i saw this ad it says rom 11 rom11 x1 Card FULLY UNLOCKED. dose any one no what this card is.
    is it what i think it is. a sky free view card.

Thanks all.

james

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,441 ✭✭✭jhegarty

james92 wrote:
    Hi all i was looking on ebay at sky cards and i saw this ad it says rom 11 rom11 x1 Card FULLY UNLOCKED. dose any one no what this card is.
    is it what i think it is. a sky free view card.

Thanks all.

james

Its nothing you can talk about on here....

read the forum charter.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭james92

were can i find out more about it. if i cant find out about it here.

thanks all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭Ulsterman 1690

We could tell you but then we would have to kill you :D

But seriously under (pretty repressive) EU regulations it is illegal to discuss or publish anything which could be construed as information on how to recieve encrypted television services without payment

If the same logic were applied to incitment to murder the following would be illegal
    1) Crime Novels
    2) Candlesticks lead pipes and Cluedo
    3) Much of the programming on aforementioned television services

Nevertheless however much you (or I) may disagree with it that is the law and the ICDG mods have littlle choice but to comply

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,051 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Nothing what so ever to do with Sky. I am guessing this thread will be locked very soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

No use for Sky.

Also you are not anonymous. You can be traced from your post. So for you own good,

Click!

(P.S. Google knows who you are, but I think only subject to USA law, not EU law, but you never know. Google probably knows lots about those cards. If we are designing a card operated door lock, or a robot that has its program on a ISO card, discussing such cards is no problem, which of course is why such cards may be legal when blank)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement