Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where'd the Crest Go?

Options
  • 16-05-2007 8:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭

Anyone else notice that the crest is gone off the security dealie at the front gate? Was gone this morning anyway...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭dirtydress

Yeah saw that yesterday, wasnt it the old crest though? i'd imagine they were changing it to the new UCDD one? Could be mistaken though

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

that'd be heavy enough to hang on your bedroom wall

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭mwrf

a final year students souvenir i'd say :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

i think it was the new one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭abelard

The white "shape" left behind it was the shape of the old crest though, so I think it might have been the old one. Funny, I must've walked by it a hundred times, can still can't remember which one it was.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭recyclebin

If your talking about the crest on the side of the small building just inside the main gate then it must be the new crest that was stolen because the old one was replaced last year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Yeah they polyfilled the old one last year and placed the new crest over it so if there's not crest there it's the new one is gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Sorry everybody. I got really hungry and ate it. It's the non-exam anxiety.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

exams...yeah...ah well!

Advertisement