Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Assassins creed

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

All I know is it looks like it has great potential and there is a "twist" to the game/plot.

Release date is TBA.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 s.brady

did you notice the way he was missing a finger, from where the blade comes out from under his arm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

I haven't looked at the video you posted, but in any previous videos I have seen I have not noticed any lack of fingers, although I wasn't paying particular attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Yeah, I jsut noticed that finger thing now. Maybe it's just the angle of it though, he might of had the finger bent and it looks like it's missing. Hmm, we'll see when it's released.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Can't wait for this game, dunno what version i'll buy though! Apparently there will be differences between the two.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Slurms wrote:
    Can't wait for this game, dunno what version i'll buy though! Apparently there will be differences between the two.
    There's 3 version :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

Loving the nonsensical comments on that youtube video.

"my cuz has a 360 and we've both got assassins creed and 2 me i think the ps3 is sharper and better 2 handle but thats my opinion!"

"For now the xbox 360 is over mastering ps3, this is because of xbox 'live' where you can download demos, themes for main menu, songs, videos etc. apparently assassin's creed is in the demo section, which im downloading on my xbox 360."

"the same anyway. oneday you'll be able to mod the 360 with more memory and maybe a better graphics card probably where as the ps3 will have that technology untill they bring out the ps4"

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Can't beat web 2.0 - it's giving anyone with fingers the ability to tell the world what they "know".

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

humanji wrote:
    There's 3 version :D
    Ah the DS version (thats what the 3rd one is, right?) doesn't count!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,456 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

I have faith this game will be terrific.
    Ubisoft have a great track record as of late.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Slurms wrote:
    Ah the DS version (thats what the 3rd one is, right?) doesn't count!!

isnt it hitting the pc aswell?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

Yes, PC, PS3 and Xbox 360, 9/25/2007!

Thank you GAMETRAILERS (with your great info and WAY better quality HD videos than Youtube!!*)
    Assassins Creed: http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=2581

*What? I'm gonna keep linking it until you guys stop posting the crappy Pootube vids! :p

Advertisement