Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liverpool Transfers and General Rumours Thread

Options
  • 16-05-2007 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31,702 ✭✭✭✭

Hey folks,
    just a quick heads up that the Liverpool Transfers and General Rumours thread, now on page 2 of soccer
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=151&page=2&order=desc
    , has been inaccessible today. Its the only such thread i've seen today (others don't load up every so often but this one has been gone consistantly). The error message just says its a boards.ie database error.

Its a big loss, most viewed thread on boards don't ya know ;)

anyway, thats it!

<edit> D'oh why is it always the thread title that gets misspelled?! its "Rumours" anyway..
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

There have been database errors before that borked (or were borked by) large threads. That one is approaching 7500 posts.

I'll start a new one and I'll merge them at a later date if it gets fixed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

?

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Firewalkwithme

mike65 wrote:
    ?

Mike.

You've got over 24,000 post on this website which mostly seem to be a single line followed by you name.

You have set an all time low now with a single character post (along with you name of course).

Why don't you just start posting blank messages (autographed naturally).

It's a shame you don't spend more time on your posts since you often make a good point though you seem to be to lazy to expand on it.

Cartoon_Head. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Whats the deal with the threa dnow? it's accessable but closed, surely not permenantly? Say it aint so.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

You've got over 24,000 post on this website which mostly seem to be a single line followed by you name.

You have set an all time low now with a single character post (along with you name of course).

Why don't you just start posting blank messages (autographed naturally).

It's a shame you don't spend more time on your posts since you often make a good point though you seem to be to lazy to expand on it.

Cartoon_Head. :rolleyes:
    ?

Ruggie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Timans

RuggieBear wrote:
    ?

Ruggie
    Timans

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

x

• Registered Users Posts: 18,584 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Mods and Mod wannabes, theres no need to team up against cartoon_head to protect Mike from a fair comment.
    I am not sure of the validity of his cartoon_heads comments about most of the 24000 posts being one liners however he is pretty correct in his statements about this particuliar single character posting.
    In many other fora and possibly in this, were Mike not a mod, he would be ridiculed for his one character posting. Those who have posted similiar posts since on this are just highlighting how childish you actually are. Perhaps ye are Children, if so, fair enough.
    It adds nothing to the conversation or thread and was hardly worth posting in the first place.

As for the thread one seems to be accessable now about Liverpool in the Soccer forum.
    Kippy

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

kippy wrote:
    Mods and Mod wannabes, theres no need to team up against cartoon_head to protect Mike from a fair comment.
    I am not sure of the validity of his cartoon_heads comments about most of the 24000 posts being one liners however he is pretty correct in his statements about this particuliar single character posting.
    In many other fora and possibly in this, were Mike not a mod, he would be ridiculed for his one character posting. Those who have posted similiar posts since on this are just highlighting how childish you actually are. Perhaps ye are Children, if so, fair enough.
    It adds nothing to the conversation or thread and was hardly worth posting in the first place.

As for the thread one seems to be accessable now about Liverpool in the Soccer forum.
    Kippy

Ah groovy...mod conspiracy. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Some people are truly not fit to be on 'boards'. They think they are being clever and erudite when in fact they could'nt spot a simple economical 'bump'.

Message to Cartoon_Head, the Liverpool Transfers and General Rumours Thread was started by me way back when and has since become the greatest thread on the interweb evarrrrrrr so I naturally felt I should inquire as to its prospects. Any of the soccer mods would have understood that.

Yours, etc

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Timans

kippy wrote:

Kippy
    I am no mod,

Just protecting the FREEEEEDDDDDOOOOOOOOOMMMM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

kippy wrote:
    blah-postkarte-20.jpg

Whatever.

Karl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

kippy wrote:

Kippy

You know, people like you are exactly why I'm allowed post in the forum despite being banned numerous times.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,584 ✭✭✭✭kippy

No offence meant to anyone.
    Apologies if I have offended anyone with my comments.
    I shall go back under my rock now.

Advertisement