Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5 A Side Football

• 16-05-2007 11:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭

Story lads, sorry for posting this here ive also posted it in the Dublin City forum as well but just found this forum and it's probably more appropriate in here.
    Myself and some mates used to until recently play 5 a side indoor football (sometimes 6 or 7 a side) in Cabra West but for one reason or another not everybody has been turning up and in recent weeks only 5/6 have turned up and my mate has decided to knock it on the head as it's too expensive to hire the hall with only 5 people, also it's not the same playing with 5/6 people,used to play every Thursday night for a good few months, just wondering if anyone knows of any regular 5 a side (indoor or outdoor, somewhere you can get a shower afterwards as well would be nice)teams we could possibly play, pref Northside.

At least 5 of us would be available every Thursday night and seen as the football season has ended more often than not on a Saturday but Thurs preferred but any evening could be considered... cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

marino college have very good facilities - i am looking for a game or two throughout the week for the summer anyway if needed.

Advertisement