Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EINN Tomorrow

Options
  • 17-05-2007 12:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭

So im going spotting at Shannon tomorrow hope to bag me 2 A4 Sky Hawks that are there.... Well i hope.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ambasite

Steyr wrote:
    So im going spotting at Shannon tomorrow hope to bag me 2 A4 Sky Hawks that are there.... Well i hope.

2 A4's at Shannon? do tell...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Krusty

Yup they're there now in the light-aircraft park.
    Should be on their way soon I'd say coz they were being refuelled when I had a look around 15 mins ago.

Probably the same deal as the last batch of A4s that came through SNN a few months ago.
    Ex-Israeli air force, purchased by some private company in the US.

Nice to see them in Shannon :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭pclancy

Sounds cool, ive never seen an A4 in the flesh. What would a private company do with them? Preservation or to lease out to someother airforce or something? Or possibly to use as company debt collecting enforcers :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Biro

You seem to be in the know Steyr about things that go on in the west of Ireland's airports! Any chance of a heads up on anything major coming to Shannon again? Like the AN225... would love to see that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

My dad is the Organiser of The Salthill Airshow!!:D

See Shannon Arrivals Timetable.

And

See Shannon Departure Timetable.

The above are updated daily as they are on the Shannon Airport Website.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Those 2 A4 SkyHawks are owned By BAE Systems and were Overnighting at EINN before going to Germany to conduct Target work for the German Armed Forces.

Advertisement