Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can someone clear something up for me?*Spoilers for all of Firefly and Serenity*

• 17-05-2007 12:35am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 681 ✭✭✭

OK well I just finished watching Serenity (watched all of Firefly over the weekend.Great show), and theres just a few things I'd like to clear up (well 2 things actually).

Firstly what happened to the guys with the blue hands (''2 by 2, hand of blue'')?Was the goverment agent in Serenity their replacement/successor?

Secondly was it ever explained how Sephard Book knew so much about crime/was able to get immediate medical care at an alliance facility because of his identity card?

And lastly how exactly did River find out about Miranda?Did she just read the minds of the people experimenting on her, or something along those lines?

Hope somebody can clear up these questions for me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭Almarsáre

Hi,

There is a comic that bridges the gab between th show and the movie. There were three issues and the series is called Those Left Behind. It explains the Blue Hand Men.

Sheppard Book has never been explained. It is one of the many things we had hoped to learn about if we had gotten a sequel. Ron Glass who plays Book does no the answer as well as some of the other cast members but they refuse to speak about it at conventions.

And yep you are exactly right about River and Miranda. She's a reader

Advertisement