Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Nightwish - Eva etc.

• 17-05-2007 12:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭

Just a note. The 30th will be a fun-filled day.
    Nightwish will release a new single online as well as introduce the new lady.

From what I've heard Ireland should definately be on the touring bill in the next year or two also. Funnily enough I was told they tried to make it happen last time around but there were apparently complications.

Anyway. The single is Eva. Buy it on the 30th. It's for charity!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

I can't wait for it myself. The cover art for the Eva single is here if anyone wants to see it. According to the new singer's diary here the single will be "a soft and sad song with lots of emotions".

Let the countdown begin!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

Basically, another Ever Dream/Nemo release as per usual. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

As much as I'm looking forward to Eva, to hear the new singers voice, its the album in September I cannot wait for. Especially the 14 minute opus The Poet and the Pendulum.

The singer is being unveiled at 3pm tomorrow. Eva will be available for download from 7 am friday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 387 ✭✭Dark Artist

Have you heard the samples? Her voice is stunning, and the song is quality - http://www.nightwish.com/files/audio/eva-sample.mp3

• Advertisement

Hmm, not too sure about the voice yet. I wont judge until I hear the full song.

Advertisement