Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Humour now against forum rules

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭liamdubh

amp wrote:
    When I read this post I hear a baby going WAWAWAWAWAWAWA in my head. Anybody else get that?

Must be just you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

you know the report post thing doesn't work. Every time I receive personal abuse I use it, but the mods just laugh and call me a ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Boston wrote:
    you know the report post thing doesn't work. Every time I receive personal abuse I use it, but the mods just laugh and call me a ****.

Nope that seems to be how it works ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

stovelid wrote:
    Do you get a small referral fee when somebody clicks the Report Post button or something?

If y ou have a problem with me suggesting that people use the report post function then I suggest you report my posts with the report post function.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

6th wrote:
    If y ou have a problem with me suggesting that people use the report post function then I suggest you report my posts with the report post function.

LOL

/bangs head off wall

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Nicely done, but I shall not lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Nicely done, but I shall not lol.

Here, I'll save you the trouble :

lol-46383.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

oleras wrote:
    Talk about a dog with a bone, out of your 13 posts on this thread 10 of them have been hounding the op for "proof". Its getting quiet boring and childish at this stage..... :rolleyes:

I didn't realise I was here for your entertainment. I do apologise...<insert rolleyes here>

If someone wants to make a statement which is clearly not the majority view, then said someone should either put up or shut up IMO. Lamentably, the OP has done neither.

No mod conspiracy here folks, despite what some black helicopter posters might think...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,632 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

i think liamdubh, you're digging yourself a hole here and you shud just stop right now.

Personally i think your ban (based on that one thread) was ludicrous. Even a warning shouldnt be necessary as it was clear from your post that it was a (cliched) attempt at humour.

but like all things in feedback, your wasting your time mate. (And not doing yourself any favours!)

mods are just people, some are nice and good, some are bad and mean. And as AMP pointed out, some even masturbate!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

faceman wrote:
    i think liamdubh, you're digging yourself a hole here and you shud just stop right now.

He stopped 6 days ago. :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,632 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

posting?

faceman wrote:
    posting?

On this thread.

i was referring to his general posts with sweepin statements

faceman wrote:

I haven't seen him making any other sweeping statements, except in this thread. And he said he wasn't going to post in this thread any more anyway, so it's a bit pointless to tell him to stop while he's ahead, when he's already stopped.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭David Michael

faceman wrote:

Great comeback :rolleyes:
    Use the ignore function.

I haven't seen him making any other sweeping statements, except in this thread. And he said he wasn't going to post in this thread any more anyway, so it's a bit pointless to tell him to stop while he's ahead, when he's already stopped.

either way thats not the point of this thread. There was no response on the banning

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

ralph1.jpg

faceman wrote:
    either way thats not the point of this thread.

Then why'd you come along to tell someone who's already stopped posting on this thread last week to stop posting in the first place!? :confused:

Then why'd you come along to tell someone who's already stopped posting on this thread last week to stop posting in the first place!? :confused:

lol. Let him off the hook for god sake :)

yeah thats all i said in my post.

• Advertisement

I agree with Karl, I mean when are we going to say enough is enough in relation to these Queers, Junkies and Negroes visiting here, all of you are now at risk from the AIDS Black Death, right down to the pregnant women.

Boston wrote:
    I agree with Karl, I mean when are me saying to say enough is enough in relation to these Queers, Junkies and Negroes visiting here, all of you are now at risk from the AIDS Black Death, right down to the pregnant women.

WTF? :confused:

Sorry, post edited to make more sense.

Boston wrote:
    Sorry, post edited to make more sense.

Nope, it still doesn't make sense...

Here, you really want to show agreement with, this is how it is:
    Boston wrote:
    I agree with Karl, The Esoteric Order Of Dagon should be the official religion of Ireland, Japanese should be made the official language, and this should be our national anthem. Also, double guitars and chocolate microscopes.

Nope, it still doesn't make sense...

Here, you really want to show agreement with, this is how it is:

He meant the first post. It was a gimmick post no one got.

Pity no one got it really.

whats "The Esoteric Order Of Dagon"? Is it somethin to do with dungeons and dragons???

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

faceman wrote:
    whats "The Esoteric Order Of Dagon"? Is it somethin to do with dungeons and dragons???

H.P. Lovecraft.

Boston wrote:
    Have to say Karl, I'm loving the music.

Ah of course, how could you not love Type O Negative?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Karl Hungus, Mod me two times, baby. (Films)

Advertisement